Re: Re: [FFC-dev] Restructure computation of reference tensor to use less memory. [...]

Yes, it's very similar.

There is a module in scipy that does search and replace and does an
automatic upgrade (module convertcode) but I haven't tried it.

Perhaps the switch would require very little work. When I have time,
I'll try to make the switch.

/Anders