Re: including a file in .form

On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 04:43:27PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 09:34 -0600, Anders Logg wrote:
> > We could add some built-in support to the parser/command-line
> > interface to handle both 2D and 3D problems, but one could also argue
> > that we should keep it as simple as possible, since all the
> > flexibility you need is available anyway through the Python interface.
> >

> The procedure to include files seems really simple, so I think that
> there is no need to build in any extra functionality for 2D/3D.
>
> Garth

I think there could be a problem with the Python search path (at least
when using the FFC executable). I remember testing something similar
to this, but then the Python search path was not set to the directory
containing the form file. So perhaps the DOLFIN build system needs to
be exploited to handle this, or some other convention adopted, like
adding the current directory to the search path.

  Johan