cvs --> hg

Hi everyone,

I've just started to experiment with moving FFC from CVS to Mercurial,
also known as hg.

If the experiment goes well, we might consider Mercurial for our other
repositories as well.

If you want to try it out, here are a few starting points:

 - Getting a copy of the latest hg repository for FFC:

   hg clone http://www.fenics.org/hg/ffc

 - Browsing the hg repository online:

   http://www.fenics.org/hg/

 - CVS counterparts:

   hg add file
   hg remove file
   hg commit        (only commits to your local repository)
   hg update -m

Note that all trees (repositories) are equal with hg. When you clone a
tree, you get a full copy of it, not just the latest version like with
a cvs checkout. Everyone can keep their own tree or trees and there is
nothing special about the tree on fenics.org, other than that it is
the one we consider to be official.

As of now, I'm the only one allowed to push to the official FFC tree.
Everyone else email me a changeset or ask me to pull the changes
from your tree.

More about Mercurial is available at

    http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/
    http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/QuickStart