Re: Re: [FFC-dev] problem with ffc and numeric

Yes, I vaguely remember. I dug through my old emails and found the
following references (from Johan Jansson):

    python-numeric: assignment to shape fails on 64bit arch

    http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-closed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03829.html

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1108739&group_id=1369&atid=301369

So the solution seems to be to upgrade Python Numeric with the patch for
64-bit systems.

/Anders