Re: [DOLFIN-dev] compiler flags and compile time

I've also had problems with very large .h files (some approaching 1GB which
compilers cannot handle). What if FFC did not unroll the tensor contraction but
used loops with a fixed size? Would this be easy from the FFC side? The compiler
should be able to do some pretty good optimisations on this. Would it compare to
FFC unrolling the loops?

Garth