Re: geometry in FFC

Johan Hoffman wrote:
In connection with the dof-discussion; could we add geometry info to FFC?
Like diameter, normals, tangents etc. From what I understand this info is
already in FIAT, so it would amount to adding a mapping to FFC?

I think that this belongs more to the mesh. Diameter is already in DOLFIN, and normals should be added shortly (needed for DG which is currently being implemented).

Garth

/Johan