Re: [HG FFC] Several updates for handling subdomain integrals:

Anders Logg wrote:
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 07:18:13PM -0400, Jake Ostien wrote:
Is the update mentioned below also supposed to work for interior facets? If I just specify dS(2), I get

    *** list index out of range

I checked this and it works fine for me. I can do dS(2), even
dS(999999999999999).

What exact code did you try?

Hi,

Weird.  I use the following code:

element = FiniteElement("CG", "triangle", 1)

v = TestFunction(element)
u = TrialFunction(element)

a = dot(avg(v),jump(u))*dS(3)

Then I simple call ffc as:

% ffc -l dolfin test.form

and I get the following error:

Compiler phase 4: Generating code

 Generating code for finite elements... done
 Generating code for finite dof maps... done
 Generating code for cell integrals... done
 Generating code for exterior facet integrals... done
Generating code for interior facet integrals... *** list index out of range

Something might be fishy over here, but I pulled code this morning just in case.
Can you think of anything else that I might need to update?

jake