How to determine the order of function parameters in the Linear/BiLinear form?

Hi,

I found the Constant function very convenient, so that we don't have to recompile the form file every time we change a constant. However, this adds many more function parameters to linear/bilinear forms L(v) and a(u,v), and it's a pain to determine the correct order of the function parameters. For example, I spent a lot of time, but still couldn't figure out my linear form should be L(c10, u, alpha, beta, g) or L(c10, alpha, beta, u, g) or something else (the total number of possibilities is 5!=120).

Is there any easy way to figure out the correct order of the function parameters in the linear/bilinear forms?

Thank you!

Best,
Chong Luo

Follow ups