Re: lagrange multiplier on boundary

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 02:57:07PM -0400, Shawn Walker wrote:
> Oh really?  And then I could call a direct solver on it?  Is there a demo
> somewhere that shows this?
>
> I could also use an Uzawa method.  But concatenating matrices would be
> fine for me.
>
> - Shawn

No, I don't expect direct solvers will work, but it should be possible
to use with a Krylov solver. Kent knows about this.

When I look at it now, BlockMatrix does not inherit from any of the
KrylovMatrix base classes so it won't work with any of the solvers.
Kent has his own GMRES/CG implementation in Python which uses the
mult() operator provided by BlockMatrix. Maybe Kent can elaborate on
this (and the code)?

Moving this to dolfin-dev.

--
Anders