Re: error in compiling

Yes, I know. I meant the bug listed below: "dolfin_utils is not installed when python disabled". Thank you for pushing that other fix through!

- Shawn

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009, Johan Hake wrote:

On Monday 22 June 2009 21:23:13 Shawn Walker wrote:
I got it working by just enabling python with dolfin.  However, that build
system bug is still there.

If you mean the swig_version check, this was fixed some hours ago. Because the
fix is in ufc you need to update to newest version of ufc.

Johan

- Shawn