Release

There have been a lot of changes since the last release, and it would be nice to make a release before a full assault on parallelisation, so I suggest that we make a release soon. Regarding the few outstanding issues in the Roadmap for release 0.9.3:

- Is the move to the new parameter system complete?
- Can command line arguments be parsed with the new system?

I suggest moving the target items

- Break up function Assembler::assemble_system
- Cleanup Function class logic
- Extracting vector field from tensor field

to the next release.

A new release will also require new releases of UFC, Viper, FFC and possibly UFL.

Garth

Follow ups