Re: [DOLFIN-dev] [HG FFC] Restrictions appears to be working for the Poisson demo.

On Wednesday 19 August 2009 00:09:21 Garth N. Wells wrote:
> Anders Logg wrote:

> >> OK, this functionality should be in place now. Do note that the built-in
> >> facet has no meaning on its own, and it only works with restrictions. I
> >> don't know how to make this implementation better at the moment (it's
> >> still work in progress) but feel free to have a look.
> >>
> >> Kristian
> >
> > Really nice. Now we just need a pair of demos (C++/Python). :-)
>
> We need to do some work to have it functioning through PyDOLFIN. I think
> the PyDOLFIN FunctionSpace needs to be extended. Any ideas Johan?

Not sure what we have to do actually. I suppose I want get any clue from the

  demo/function/restriction

demo?

I see that Kent has modified the dolfin.FunctionSpace to reflect the present
(broken) implementation of restriction, anything in that line? Should such an
implementation has been done in FunctionSpaceBase instead of FunctionSpace?
Kent?

Johan