Re: Buildbot failing on winxp

Anders Logg wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 09:40:05AM +0200, Johannes Ring wrote:
On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why is the buildbot failing for FFC on winxp-mingw32? Is this
something that could be fixed?
The problem is that floats are represented slightly differently
because of the underlying C library. On Windows, float(1e-8) is 1e-008
while it is 1e-08 on Ubuntu.

I don't understand why this should matter. Where does this problem show up?

When performing a diff on the generated and reference files.

Garth

BTW: The buildbot failed the FFC checks last night. No report was sent
to the list because I have experimented with bug reports directly to
launchpad. Obviously it did not work (problems with GPG signing of the
mail).

ok.

--
Anders