Re: [HG FFC] Update references in attempt to get buildbot running

Quoting Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 11:14:51PM +0200, FFC wrote:
> > One or more new changesets pushed to the primary ffc repository.
> > A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
> >
> > changeset:   1682:6a794d937602
> > tag:         tip
> > user:        Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
> > date:        Thu Oct 08 23:14:47 2009 +0200
> > files:       ffc/compiler/quadrature/quadraturegenerator_utils.py
> test/regression/reference/quadrature/PoissonDG.h test/regression/test.py
> > Update references in attempt to get buildbot running
>
> Still the same problem, but now only on one buildbot. I think it was
> two before.

Now I get the error too. It's difficult to figure out what is wrong when I can't
compare output and see where the difference is.
Is it possible for me to log onto one of the buildbots and modify the files
locally (print stuff to the screen)?

Kristian