Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/main] Rev 1332: Add new operators for the symbolics classes and rearrange unit tests for maintainability.

I haven't looked very closely at the symbolic stuff before, but it
seems a bit strange to have so much symbolic classes in FFC when we
have UFL as a symbolic backend.

Could this functionality be added to UFL instead?

--
Anders