Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/dev] Rev 1429: Finished support for 3D Lagrange in evaluate_basis.

Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

2010/1/8  <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
revno: 1429
committer: Kristian B. Ølgaard <k.b.oelgaard@xxxxxxxxx>
branch nick: dev
timestamp: Fri 2010-01-08 16:54:41 +0100
message:
 Finished support for 3D Lagrange in evaluate_basis.
modified:
 ffc/evaluatebasis.py

2D and 3D works now for Lagrange elements, 1D is not implemented because of a bug in FIAT. Before fixing BDM, Nedelec and MixedElements we should fix the following bugs:

In FIAT.FiniteElement: set the correct mapping (self._mapping) for all elements

I will fix. I'm pretty much done with my todo-list, so I'll start going through the demos
and checking the generated code (for the functions that should be in place).

--
Marie