Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/dev] Rev 1506: Bug fix in MixedElement. Quite a few more cases compile now.

2010/1/21 Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 05:41:38PM +0100, Kristian Oelgaard wrote:
Did you rearrange some axis in the table the element.tabulate() returns for mixed elements?
It looks like it is now: (derivative tuples, components) instead of (components, derivative tuples)

The table should be the same as the table returned by FIAT:

 D^a v_i[j](x_k) = table[a][i][j][k]

where a is the derivative tuple.

Is this not correct?

What is correct depends on how we use the tables. If it stays the way it is now I'll just modify my code to loop derivatives before components. I just wanted to be sure that it doesn't change in five minutes again :)

Kristian

--
Anders

Kristian