Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/dev] Rev 1518: Make symbolics work with new format.

Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

2010/1/22 Marie Rognes <meg@xxxxxxxxx>:
Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

I'm moving to the new format in cpp.py.
A few remarks:

'format' is a builtin function, so we should probably call it something
else.

I made some changes such that 'add' -> ' + ', 'mul' -> '*'.
If one wants something more intelligent 'addition' and 'multiply' maps to
the functions _add and _multiply.

Have you replaced add/mul with addition/multiply elsewhere?

Yes, and Poisson and Elasticity compiles but I might have missed some. It should be an easy fix if it breaks something.
I did this such that 'add' does the same as __add__ in Python etc.

Ok, great :)

--
Marie

Kristian

--
Marie

Is 'float' meant to replace the old 'floating point'?
If it is, we need to handle the precision somehow, this is crucial for the
regression tests.

Kristian