Re: Jacobi code in codesnippets

2010/1/25 Marie Rognes <meg@xxxxxxxxx>:
Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

2010/1/25 Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:47:36PM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:

Would anyone object if I removed jacobian_nD in codesnippets and
moved only_jacobian_nD to jacobian_nD?

Could you make sure to make the corresponding changes in
tensorgenerator.py, lines 66, 82, 99?

Also can we remove all the _FIAT_ stuff from codesnippets?

Yes.

No, I use that in evaluate_basis*

Isn't everything in FIAT now parameterized over the given
reference element?

In expansions.py, the points are mapped to the reference element (where the expansion functions are defined i.e., FIAT),
and since I'm generating a cpp version of FIAT code it is the easiest thing to do. Maybe it is possible to use points defined on the UFC elements, but I wouldn't know what to change and where.

Kristian

--
Marie

Kristian