Release plans

There seem to be just a couple of issues remaining in order of importance:

1. QuadratureElement

2. DOLFIN fem unit test

3. evaluate_basis_derivatives

4. RestrictedElement

Among these, I would say 1-2 are crucial to fix before 0.9.0,
but 3-4 are less crucial.

It would be good to have evaluate_basis_derivatives working, but I
don't know how much work is involved.

RestrictedElement is also good to have, but I would say it is less
important, especially since it's unclear what exactly it should do and
how it should be implemented.

We should also have the following in mind:

(i) The number of users relying on restricted elements is most likely
very small and they are very likely using the development version
anyway so if a fix for restricted elements comes next week, that will
be ok.

(ii) If we make a release of 0.9.0 now and package it for Debian/Ubuntu,
it is still possible to request Ubuntu to pull bug fixes for some
time. So we can release 0.9.0 now and then 0.9.1 in a couple of weeks.

One of the reasons I'm pressing on with the release is the interface
changes that we have made in both FFC and DOLFIN. It would be good to
introduce these as early as possible to avoid confusion about how to
write a form file (Coefficient, not Function) and how to implement
Expressions (Array, not std::vector).

--
Anders