Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/dev] Rev 1586: Return values for QuadratrueElement.tabulate().

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 04:13:13PM +0100, Kristian Oelgaard wrote:
> I think it is almost there, but we need to rethink the way we
> manipulate the degrees of finite elements and forms, I think we have
> discussed this before but I don't recall if we ever reached a
> conclusion.  Try running the QuadratureElement.ufl demo.

I don't see exactly what the problem is. Is it the automatic degree
selection?

I've added some more debug output and the following is now printed for
the QuadratureElement demo:

  Found quadrature element(s) with the following degree(s): [3]
  Selecting quadrature degree based on quadrature element: 3
  quadrature_degree: auto --> 3

That looks correct to me. Shouldn't this result in the same points
being chosen for both the QuadratureElement and the quadrature loop?

--
Anders