Re: Regression test update

On 29 January 2010 21:47, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 07:26:46PM +0100, Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

On 29 January 2010 18:56, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>It keeps getting better. Here are the current tests that fail.
>
>Generating code (33 form files found)
>-------------------------------------
> ElementRestriction.ufl failed
> QuadratureElement.ufl

I fixed QuadratureElement, but it won't work until we figure out how to handle the degrees of forms and elements.

I've fixed the representation selection now so that quadrature is
selected. It now fails with another error:

Not with the latest FFC :)

Kristian

 File
 "/home/logg/scratch/lib/fenics-dev/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ffc/quadrature/quadraturetransformerbase.py",
 line 1110, in _create_function_name
   quad_offset += ffc_element.sub_element(i).space_dimension()
AttributeError: MixedElement instance has no attribute 'sub_element'

--
Anders