Re: Release status update

On 30 January 2010 20:31, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Things look good from here. All FFC regression tests pass with a
couple of exceptions and I believe those can be ignored (errors in
earlier versions of FFC which have now been fixed). Marie and Kristian
can correct me here if I'm wrong.

The only thing is evaluate_basis_derivatives (for BDM and N1curl) which I'm not sure is a 100% correct, but I'm working on some tests for that.

The DOLFIN unit tests also pass and the buildbots are all green
(except for the Windows buildbot which is currently not building
DOLFIN).

I'll try and merge the experimental FFC and FIAT branches with the
main branches, recompile all DOLFIN forms and see what the buildbots
say.

Good idea, and good luck.

Kristian

--