Re: Handling 1D problem

Anders Logg wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 01:09:26PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:
>>
>> Anders Logg wrote:
>>> The 1D Poisson demo in DOLFIN is failing with the following error:
>>>
>>>   Don't know how to create UFC simplex for dimension 0
>>>
>>> This comes from the function ufc_simplex in FIAT. How were 0D elements
>>> handled before? Does anyone know how to fix this? Kristian?
>>>
>> We now get:
>>
>>  error: 'detJ' was not declared in this scope
>>
>> Garth
>
> Works now and the solution looks correct.

OK. I'm compiling all the demo so I can run the tests. On the C++ side,
only a problem so far with poisson1D (which is reported to be fixed now)
and cahn-hilliard, which looks like a problem with -f split.

I expect some problem with the Python demos associated with the auto
selection of the cell.

Garth