Re: JIT compile strangeness

On 1 February 2010 21:38, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can anyone else check if you see this bug or if it is Harish-specific?
Kristian? Garth?

It didn't break here. I got:

Matrix of size 50 x 50 has 548 nonzero entries.
Sorting sparsity pattern.
Calling FFC just-in-time (JIT) compiler, this may take some time.
Solving linear system of size 50 x 50 (uBLAS Krylov solver).
*** Warning: Conjugate-gradient method not yet programmed for uBLASKrylovSolver. Using GMRES.
Krylov solver converged in 0 iterations.
Calling FFC just-in-time (JIT) compiler, this may take some time.
Matrix of size 25 x 25 has 137 nonzero entries.
Sorting sparsity pattern.
Calling FFC just-in-time (JIT) compiler, this may take some time.
Solving linear system of size 25 x 25 (uBLAS Krylov solver).
*** Warning: Conjugate-gradient method not yet programmed for uBLASKrylovSolver. Using GMRES.
Krylov solver converged in 0 iterations.

at the end.

Kristian

--
Anders

On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 05:27:46PM +0000, Harish Narayanan wrote:
On 01/02/2010 17:22, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 06:21:35PM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:
>> Anders Logg wrote:

>>> Very strange. I ran the exact same script as you pasted in your email.
>>>
>>> Is anyone else able to run the test?
>>>

>> Works fine here.
>
> Must be a platform thing then. Harish, are you trying to run this on
> an iPad? You might be missing a flash-plugin.

That's exactly it!

Harish