Re: integral meta-data

On 23 May 2010 12:51, Kristian Oelgaard <k.b.oelgaard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 23 May 2010 12:14, Garth N. Wells <gnw20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Where are we at with attaching data to integrals? The quadrature order can
>> be attached, but I's like to do:
>>
>>    dS({"representation": "tensor"})
>>
>> Is this supported by FFC?

It looks like this is already supported in FFC.
Note that the representation must be the same on each subdomain (this
is also a requirement for quadrature_degree).

 dS(0, {"representation": "tensor"}) + dS(0, {"representation": "quadrature"})

is not possible, but

 dS(1, {"representation": "tensor"}) + dS(0, {"representation": "quadrature"})

is.

Also note that metadata overrides command line options.

Kristian