Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/main] Rev 1614: Added README for how to update references

On Thursday May 5 2011 11:22:23 Marie E. Rognes wrote:
> On 05/05/2011 06:39 PM, Johan Hake wrote:
> > Thanks!
> >
> > I tried the proposed way to update the references but I got this error
> > message:
> >
> > cp: cannot stat `../output/*.h': No such file or directory
> > cp: cannot stat `../output/*.out': No such file or directory
> >
> > So apparently the stuff that was going to be copied did not excist in
> > that directory.
>
> Try again with improved README instructions?

Thanks, now it should work.

If you do not mind, please update the FFC references. I am working with an old
version of FFC/UFL. I do not want to update to the newest versions of FFC/UFL
until the errors that broke the python interface of DOLFIN is fixed ;)

Johan