firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

Re: fwts is hanging at the "Check _CRS" stage.

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 15:32 -0400, Chris Townsend wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When running fwts version 0.22.07~m, it hangs at the "Check _CRS
> (Current Resource Settings)." stage and will not complete.
>
> Any ideas of what is going on here?

How long does it hang for?  The ACPICA execution engine should detect
infinite loop hangs and bail out after several seconds. If it doesn't
then something is broken.  Send me a copy of the acpidump.log output
from:

sudo fwts --dump

..and I can re-run the test and see why it fails.

Colin