firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

fwts - natty bugfixes for 0.22.12

Hi again,

Just a quick update, fwts has had a few more minor bug fixes and is now
available in Natty and the fwts stable PPAs as version 0.22.12.  The
fixes are:

LP#739256
        Work around for ACPICA 32 bit pointers for systems that don't
        support MAP32_BIT in mmap().

LP#741555
        Disable ACPICA interactive debug mode when hitting
        AML_BREAK_POINT opcodes.

LP#744405
        ACPI method test: fix incorrect semaphore counting. Now counts
        at a per method or object evaluation, rather for all methods or
        objects that have the same name.

LP#746428
        CPU enumeration: use sysconf() rather than examining /proc/acpi

It is now a good time to consider what new features and modifications
should go into fwts for Ubunty Oneiric.   I am very interested in any
ideas - post them to this mailing list and we can discuss them here and
at UDS.  Thanks in advance!

Colin