folding-at-home team mailing list archive

FAHcore_B4, Project 10001

Has anyone else had problems with a WU using this new core? WUs for
Project 10001 started being assigned about a week ago if you have the
advanced methods question in client.cfg answered "yes."

I have Mythbuntu 9.10 32-bit running the F@H 6.02 client and was
configured for advanced methods. FAHCore_B4 completed 3 or 4 WUs, then
crashed from then on when I got a Project 10001 WU. Once it started
crashing, I wasn't able to get one of those WUs to finish. It got bad
enough that F@H put my client on 24 hour hold. So I reconfigured to not
accept advanced method WUs and restarted.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
djchandler (https://launchpad.net/~djchandler)