freeipa team mailing list archive

Re: Please review and advocate 389-directory-server (a successor of LDAP) related packages in REVU so that 389 can make it into Karmic

Actually, 389 *is* part of the FreeIPA and the FreeIPA team (which I
am an admin of)  has also decided to get 389 in first, then include
other parts of the FreeIPA so that Ubuntu can have the full FreeIPA
system.

Our long term goal is to have the full FreeIPA implementation in
Ubuntu, and therefore as a first step, we now include 389 directory
server in Karmic.