freeipa team mailing list archive

Re: State of SSSD packaging in Ubuntu

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Stephen Gallagher<sgallagh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I will try both the 0.4.1 release and the nightly snapshot. We are
> currently planning on making a 0.5.0 release hopefully within the next
> two weeks, once we eliminate the last couple blockers. I will make an
> effort to ensure that anything preventing a build on Ubuntu will be
> considered a blocker to that release.

Great. As a reminder the deadline to get a new package in Karmic is
Feature Freeze on August 27th [1]. I'd suggest to upload new packages
a week before though. The earlier the review process can be started
the better.

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KarmicReleaseSchedule

> More information to follow once I beat my virtual machine into submission.

Don't hesitate to ask questions here on the mailing list or on
#ubuntu-server on Freenode.

--
Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer  http://www.ubuntu.com