freeipa team mailing list archive

Re: [Freeipa-users] Ubuntu 16.04 released with FreeIPA 4.3.1

Timo Aaltonen <tjaalton@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>   Ubuntu 16.04 LTS got released today, and it comes with FreeIPA 4.3.1!

Thanks for your work on packaging FreeIPA for Ubuntu (and Debian). I've
just updated my laptop to Ubuntu 16.10, and now the freeipa packages are
"orphaned", because these packages seems to be missing from yakkety. Is
there a reason for this? I didn't see a bugreport for it.

I guess for an already enrolled client an actual package for sssd and
kerberos will be ok, but freeipa for new clients would be fine.

BTW, most of my servers run Debian - freeipa packages would be most
welcome. Right now I use older packages to enroll Debian hosts.

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.