freenx-team team mailing list archive

Samba shares working?

Hi everybody,

I'm wondering if anybody is using samba share forwarding with freenx? Can
anybody confirm a working setup?

I tried the following: Windows XP Client with NoMachine nxclient (latest) -->
freenx on Ubuntu Jaunty (almost latest from the PPA). Automatic mounting of
the configured share never worked. But the SMB-port from the Win-system gets
forwarded and I can manually mount it.

I had a look into the source code (nxnode) and I think that there is a timing
problem. It looks like it takes some time until the SMB-Port is open, but the
function that does the mount is called earlier.

I'll do some more debugging, but I would be happy if anybody of you could give
me some hints in getting this to work.

Thanks, Thilo

--
Thilo Uttendorfer