freerebels team mailing list archive

Hello free rebel

What about selecting https://launchpad.net/backman This project was
initiated by me. Hrishi+Jithin can do the translation part. Rifaz will
be able to design good interface+icons (Currently this project uses,
gnome icons)+Midhun can contribute blueprints with Rifaz. Python guys
could code as well. Since its our own project, we can also work as we
like to. The primary aim is to learn how to work collaboratively on open
source projects. And this project is also present in softpedia, the
biggest software download portal. If we work on this project, the
softpedia guys will keep on testing our project, and users might notice
our projects. Hope you will reply soon.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Subin Sebastian (https://launchpad.net/~subinsebastien)