Re: Fuel havana demo

Thanks Sergey & Dmitry!
Great job, team.

I've reported minor bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1246826

I have a few questions:

   1. Do we have bug reported for that "not fatal" error in puppet in the
   middle of installation? If it is expected that there is no connectivity for
   a certain amount of time - it is fine, but we should not log that as an
   error.
   2. Can you please upload this ISO to Google Drive?
   3. Did you try to run HealtCheck against this deployment (video is long,
   so I was jumping over it and might miss some stuff)?

Thank you,