Internal use of Google Documents for design / thoughts

Fuel folks,
if you use google documents and put your design for any enhancement there,
we need to make sure such documents are never lost in order to avoid
duplication of work.

   1. Find or create corresponding blueprint on launchpad
      - Make sure it has good description (issue statement, main idea on
      how it is going to be addressed)
      - Blueprint has reference link to the google doc with design
   2. Make sure your GoogleDoc has following permissions:
      - Anyone can comment
      - Core team can edit

I would prefer to use wiki where possible, and actually use google docs at
the phase when a lot of collaboration is needed (google docs have great
comments feature).

Thank you,
--
Mike Scherbakov