[OSTF] ceilometerclient proxy issue

Hi,

OSTF uses http proxy for access to openstack networks. But ceilometerclient
doesn't support http_proxy bcause it based on httlib python module.

We've resolved this issue in non-HA mode by endpoint replacement (points on
10.20.. network that accessible from master node).

But this trick not work with HA mode, because API services listen only on
internal address (192.168) and there is no network access from master node
to the API.

Savana and Murano clients also affected by this issue. They resolve problem
by 0.0.0.0 bindings. May be some other hacks..

We need your opinion on it. Possible options:

   - bind ceilometer on 0.0.0.0 (not preffered, i think)
   - patch ceilometerclient with http_proxy support
   - some network workaround (iptables, routing)
   - other

Thanks, Roman S.

Follow ups