Re: can we upgrage paramiko?

We can do this, but our shotgun module uses paramiko as a transport
(because of Fabric). This means, we should test our code on new version.
Also, right now we can update paramiko version just by changing some digits
in requirements-eggs.txt, but it will all be packed in RPMs in close
future. So let's research which packages should be updated right now,
because it'll become more difficult soon.