Re: Ephemeral RBD with Havana and Dumpling

I'd like to keep all the issues on the subject in the single email thread,
so here is what I copy-pasted from A.Korolev:
> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6693

Also, I don't see any reason for keeping this conversation private, so I'm
adding fuel-dev.

Dmitry - any successes so far in your research?

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodaenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Mike Scherbakov

Follow ups