Re: 3.2.1 code freeze date - Nov 25?

As of current status we have a number of things which must be merged before
we can call for 3.2.1 code freeze.
Current vision is to spend 1-2 more days sorting this out to make a stable
release.

Let's pay attention to new reported bugs - some of them may be critical for
3.2.1.

*Murano*
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1254678 - fix is in mirror build now
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58283/ - needs code review

*OSTF common*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/57956/ - needs fixes and propose for
3.2-fixes branch

*Common*https://review.openstack.org/#/c/57679/1 - need simple 3.2.1 for now
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1249426 - Andrey Korolev to comment /
close ?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1254770 - Sergey Vasilenko to fix

*Savanna*
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58264/ - needs fixes

*Red Hat*
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1253622 - waiting for Red Hat to help

*Execution expired issues* -
https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel/pull/867/files- this patch fixes
issues on CentOS, but breaks Ubuntu HA. Needs careful
review and testing. Corresponding doc (sorry- in Russian -
https://docs.google.com/a/mirantis.com/document/d/18cMx5bwF-3ogObiwLMmPdlpdbvsEjWPXMhEiISGHU70/edit
)

Vlan splinters -
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/ovs-vlan-splinters - depends on
Nailgun side to pass
 It would be great to have VLAN splinters tested on Dell and any other
additional hardware.

Anyone is welcome to help in testing / confirming / contributing.

Thanks,

--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen