Need to relocate or change settings for Heat OSTF test scripts in Fuel 4.0

Hi All,

I'd want to raise a question about "location" of Heat OSTF tests in Fuel
4.0.

Heat tests were added to Fuel Health Check starting from 3.2 release. In
that release Heat was just a dependency for Murano, so Heat tests were
placed in "platform_tests" directory (but not in "smoke" one). Accordingly,
Heat tests were displayed in Health Check tab only of Murano option was
selected when OpenStack was deployed.

In Fuel 4.0 Heat is provided as independent component and is installed
every time OpenStack is deployed. So, Heat OSTF tests should be present on
Health Check tab always, not depending on Murano option.
I suppose it will require to move Heat tests from "platform_tests" to
"smoke" or some other directory (or maybe to change some other settings of
tests visibility).

Also, I'd like to mention that additional Heat tests that I'm going to
commit take more than 5 minutes to run and one of tests (test of
autoscaling) requires Fedora image to be imported to Glance manually. If
it's not desirable to make Smoke tests so long-running, we should decide
where to put Heat tests and maybe to implement option for running/skipping
these tests.

Please let me know what you think about it or if something is unclear in my
message.

Best regards,
Yuriy Yekovenko

Follow ups