Fuel 3.2.1 release code freeze: Dec 4th, 6am GMT

Team,
thank you for the hard work in identification and fixing of many bugs over
the passed week. We are targeting December 4, 6am GMT as a date for code
freeze, and we will need at least two more days for acceptance testing.

Almost all bugs were fixed which were initially targeted to 3.2.1 and many
more found during testing. We have to slip to 4.0 a few pretty important
things though, including slow network connectivity between VMs in CentOS:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1256289. Many thanks to Alex Didenko &
Andrey Korolev for excellent troubleshooting and fix for this particular
issue. It is too risky to include in 3.2.1 now, so we have to postpone it
to 4.0.

Thanks,
--
Mike Scherbakov