Re: Live migration of Ceph backed VMs status

I have updated the work items status in the blueprint, the progress
since the previous update is:

* Nova and Cinder patches are ready and packaged by OSCI (Jira
OSCI-943, OSCI-949), we need them tested before we can put these
packages into our main mirrors, I am confident that we can have this
part tested and bugfixed in time for 4.0.

* The work on Puppet and Nailgun updates to enable live migrations out
of the box is barely started, but it is very straight-forward so I
think it's worth a try focusing on this to have it ready before code
freeze. Should have something ready for review by Dec 10.

Regards,
-Dmitry Borodaenko

--
Dmitry Borodaenko