Action required: Fuel Library moved to Stackforge (but not your pull requests!)

Hi Fuelers!

OpenStack Infra team was generous and let us move our last Fuel
repositories over without incident. It's really great and we're
looking forward to enhancing our code review process now on Fuel
Library.

We have one major element of housekeeping left: pull requests. Since
the pull request system in Gerrit is quite different from GitHub, it
will take a bit of effort to move pull requests over. Gerrit doesn't
let you submit commits created by others (because it's like fraud). If
you want to abandon any pull request you have, just open it up in
GitHub and hit Close Request. If you want to resubmit it to Gerrit,
follow these steps:

Install git-review if you don't have it already here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/git-review

Update your local git repo:
1 - cd to your local fuel repo
2 - git remote add stackforge git@xxxxxxxxxx:stackforge/
fuel-library.git
3 - git fetch all

Download your pull request (replace with the appropriate pull number)
1 - git fetch git@xxxxxxxxxx:Mirantis/fuel refs/pull/PULL_REQUEST_NUMBER/head
2 - git checkout FETCH_HEAD

Submit new pull request
1 - git checkout stackforge/master .gitreview
2 - git review

If git review fails, make sure you have proper SSH keys for OpenStack
gerrit. Also, you may need to rebase on stackforge/master.

You need to squash all your commits with git rebase -i in order to
create a single change requests. If your pull request (like
https://github.com/Mirantis/fuel/pull/884 ) has multiple commits and
you DON'T squash them, you will make multiple change requests in
gerrit and create a mess.

Lastly, I want to explain that it change was necessary to do this week
because of our release cycle, because of upcoming holiday schedules
around the world, and that we have experience migrating to Stackforge
for Fuel Web already.

For those of you who are internal devs, our Jenkins jobs are already
updated to use the new Fuel Library location for ISO building. Some
integration tests may not be updated yet, but there's a request to our
QA team to take care of that soon.

If you have any issues, feel free to write back here or reach us on
IRC at #fuel-dev on Freenode.

Best Regards,
Matthew Mosesohn
irc: mattymo