From:  Roman Alekseenkov <ralekseenkov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:46 PM
To:  Nadya Privalova <nprivalova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:  "fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fuel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roman
Sokolkov <rsokolkov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: [Fuel-dev] [Ceilometer] Experience sharing

Team,

Thank you. The last question that I have -- shall we consider adding an
option into Fuel UI to enable/disable Ceilometer deployment? If the things
get unstable with Ceilometer, customers would want to have an ability to
turn it off.

Thanks,
Roman

-- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~fuel-dev Post to     :