Re: Mirantis OpenStack User and Administrator docs

All,

I think it's worth considering moving the fuel-dev docs from fuel-web
to fuel-docs repository. The development docs are relevant for all our
repositories, not just fuel-web, and it, given the similarities
between fuel-docs and fuel-web/docs, will be easier to maintain a
single set of CI scripts instead of maintaining two slightly different
copies.

My 2c,
-Dmitry

--