Re: Fuel CI tests on pull requests

Sergey and Dmitry,

> I have only one question:
> why you test HA under Ubuntu?
>> My guess would be, because the non-HA test runs under CentOS, so that
>> we can cover more configuration options with less deployment runs.

yes, If HA test runs under Ubuntu, we cover more deployment configurations
with only two runs.
Additionally we want to make solution that allows you to run custom test
depending on comment to review.

Mike,

>Can you please give a bit of light here - do we always use snapshot of
Master node for a moment, and just place new puppet modules there before
the test?
CI-job revert master node to snapshot after install and upload puppet
modules, cluster will be deployed with merged puppet modules.

Nastya.