Fuel 4.0 Code Freeze

Fuelers,
I'm glad to announce code freeze.

Thank you all for the hard work to make this happen, number of bugs
addressed is outstanding: https://launchpad.net/fuel/+milestone/4.0. For
now, we don't have any criticals, and 4 High priority bugs (excluding bugs
related to system tests).

Let's now focus on acceptance testing now. We have created stable/4.0
branch to accept only critical bugs found during the testing, all other
fixes / features should go to master.
Please note, no changes to 4.0/stable will be merged before same changeset
is merged to master. Core developers with merge rights - please pay
attention on this. Fixes, which are needed for 4.0/stable only should
reflect this information in the commit message.

fuel-astute, fuel-main, fuel-library already have stable/4.0 branch.
For fuel-ostf, fuel-web we failed to create stable/4.0 branch and will
address this issue with OpenStack Infra team. For now, let's merge only
critical fixes into these repos. We hope to fix this soon.

Thanks!
--
Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen