Re: Deploy OpenStack w/o OS provisioning

Dmitry,
we've implemented separated provisioning and deployment in 4.0:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/nailgun-separate-provisioning-and-deployment-handlers
,
so it should be pretty simple now to prepare target node first, as Matt
says, and then start deployment on it. There is separate API call for it,
and it is also available from the Fuel CLI:
http://docs.mirantis.com/fuel/fuel-4.0/user-guide.html#cli-commands-reference
.